When you are running a website, It may throws you an error “Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded error” at home screen, The loading of the website on your browser will download all required files/ configuration etc. such as Java scripts, Json, html pages.
so when you load website in your browser it may encounter Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded error because your script loading time is exceeded.
Each website’s loading time is different and it is also depends on how developer has created, sometime if one of the file takes time to load the file, it may failed with error Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded.
Possible Reasons :
1. Website Bad Code
2. Issue with SSL Certificate
3. Network slowness
Solution : In order to solve this error you should either look into above mentioned problems and rectify it Or change the script execution time more than 60 Secs.
For WordPress Website : Edit file wp-config.php:
Add the following to wp-config.php:
For non-WordPress Website : Edit file .htaccess:
Make sure you back up .htaccess before you edit it.
Add the following to .htaccess:
php_value max_execution_time 300
PhP Based Website: Editing php.ini
Add the following to php.ini:
max_execution_time = 300
- WhatsApp YouTube Like and Subscribe Scam
- Unveiling Competitor Secrets with SpyFu.com Empowering Digital Marketing Strategies
- Disposable Temporary Email Your Online Privacy Shield
- Redmi A2 The Cheapest Phone in India Offering Incredible Value
- Weekend के लिए perfect destination है Tadoba National Park Resort
- iPhone का हुआ price drop अब खरीदो अपना मनचाहा i phone 27500 के डिस्काउंट पर।