Are you using different hosting and domainname service provider ? You can easily map namecheap India domain name with Godaddy Hosting.
Lets assume you have hosting from Godaddy and domainname from namecheap India, now how will you map your domainname with Godaddy hosting.
Below is the procedure to configure on Godaddy side as well as namecheap side.
- Logged in to Godaddy Account (Hosting Account).
- Tap on your name.
- Click on My products
4. Scroll down and click on Manage Button from Web Hosting.
5. Click on Plesk Admin [ In your case it may be different ]
6. Click on Add Domain to add your domain name to your Godaddy hosting.
7. Now Go to your Domain Service Provider, In my case domain name service provider is namecheap India.
8. Once logged-in Click on Domain List.
9. Click on Manage button.
10. Click on advance DNS and select nameserver as Basic Nameservers ( Standard NameServers)
11. On host record click on add new record and add “A record” host IP address in value column along with following details.
12. You will get Hosting IP address for Godaddy.com ( on step 6) If you still do not get the detail you can connect to godaddy customer care.
13. Wait for 24 hours to setting up DNS.